1 Pound Grass Fed Ground Beef
1/2 Cup Raw Shredded Cheese
1 Can Black Beans
1/2 Cup Cooked Rice
• 1 tablespoon chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the Zucchini Chips
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees
• Thinly slice the zucchini using a mandolin. I used #3 thickness.
• Line a paper towel with zucchini slices then top with another paper towel and press out excess moisture. This will help chips to cook faster.
• Spread zucchini slices in an even layer on a cookie cooling wrack & place that on top of a baking sheet. This will help them crisp up. You may have to do several batches.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes until chips begin to brown and crisp. YOU NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! There is a fine line between browning and burning & it happens FAST!
• Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the Nachos
• Brown 1 Pound Grass Fed Beef with Taco Seasoning
• Top the zucchini Chips with browned ground beef, black beans, rice & cheese.
• Bake on 350 for 15 to 20 until heated through & cheese is melted.